Silver Fasciata, Silver Vase
Their fine roots grow amongst the bark and trap plant and animal debris that decomposes over time and provides nutr8ition.
- The leaves form a cup in the center of the plant. This cup holds and stores rain water.
- As they come from areas with regular rainfall these plants require regular irrigation.
However this water must not stay in the potting mix.
- Care should be taken that the leaf cup which holds does not dry out.
- Plants require a fair amount of humidity and therefore grow well in the company of ferns or other foliage plants.
- After flowering - remove the flower spike or head. The plant will get new young shoots or pups from its base. These can be potted separately once they are big enough to handle (have 6 to 8 leaves) For detailed growing tips refer the article below.
|Type||Flowers Plant, Fresh Flowers Plant|
|Use||Avenue Trees, Decoration, Gardening, Landscaping Trees, Home Decoration|
|Age||0-1yr, 1-2yrs, 3-4yrs|
|Season||Summer, Winter, Spring|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Bag, Bllack PolyBag|
|Size||1 to 3 feet|
|Brand Name||Aechmea fasciata|
|Min. Order Quantity||100 Piece(s)|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Delivery Time||2-3 days|